- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 0-5 knots South in the morning, 15 knots West in the evening
- Sky: clear and sunny
- Water: calm
- Conducted a census.
- Surprised I didn’t see any Black Turnstones today.
- Saw one Northern sea lion branded 524R.
- Northern Sea Lions: 93
- California Sea Lions: 59
- Elephant Seals: 20 (15 on Great Race. 5 on Middle Rock)
- Harbour Seals: 6
- Seagulls: 355
- Pigeon Guillemots: 101
- Canada Geese: 18
- Black Oystercatchers: 10
- Harlequin Ducks: 6 (5 male, 1 female)
- Cormorants: 4
- Bald Eagles: 4 (1 adult, 3 immature)
- Rock Sandpipers: 2
- Crow: 1
- Cleaned more exterior windows.
- More goose work.
- 12 eco-tours today!
- Some of them appeared to get too close to the sea lions.
- Three uninvited SUP’ers (stand up paddle boarders) came by Great Race today.
- After a short rest and a quick chat I sent them on their way again.
- Five DND blasts today.
- Two medium blasts at 10:13 and 10:15.
- One big blast at 10:17.
- Two medium blasts at around 12:10.