- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 20-30 knots West
- Sky: overcast in the morning, cleared up later
- Water: 1′ chop
- 15 elephant seals on Great Race
- Cleaned the solar panels
- Started applying algicide to the building walls during a brief lull in the wind.
- Didn’t go so well when the wind picked up again.
- Scrubbed the walls after. Moderate improvement.
- No boats in the reserve today.
- A group of students were supposed to come out here, but Second Nature isn’t back from overhauls yet, and it was too windy for the smaller boats.