- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 15-20 knots W, later 10 knots E, then 20 knots N
- Sky: sunny in the morning, cloudy in the afternoon
- Water: calm
- Too cloudy to see the large moon tonight.
- 3 elephant seals on Great Race.
- The little female did not return with the others.
- I observed two armadas of cormorants in the afternoon.
- Then they all flew away!
- Also one young seagull is wandering around with a broken wing.
- I think it is the same gull that I saw a couple of weeks ago.
- Added one 55 gallon barrel of diesel to the tidy tank.
- Finished hauling the various unused pieces of the electric fence back to the tank shed.
- Stacked some firewood.
- Cleaned the house for Guy.
- Published the July, August, September, and October seawater data sheets on the website.
- One boat appeared to be inspecting the Rosedale Rock buoy.
- Two eco-tours came by.
- This is my last log post out at Race Rocks, until next time.
- Hopefully I will be back out here in the springtime!
- Signing off now. Good luck Guy (and Alex)!