- Visibility: 10 miles
- Wind: 0-5 knots NW in the morning
- By 11:10 up to 25 knots West
- By 11:25 33 knots, 11:55 40 knots West
- Post 12:00 steady at 30-35 knots West
- Late afternoon into darkness 15-20 knots West
- Sky: mix of sun and cloud
- Water: 2′ chop
- 4 elephant seals on Great Race.
- They were very playful today.
- Pam Birley spotted a Peregrine falcon with the webcam!
- She took these 4 photos for us!
- Back flushed the desalinator.
- Ran the desalinator.
- Uploaded June Seawater data to the website.
- Did not see any boats in the reserve.