A group of visitors from the college was planned to arrive around noon but the trip was canceled due to poor weather conditions.
- Fog horn started up at 1 am, light fog, didn’t last very long.
- Wind NE 15-25 knots most most of the day.
- The forecast is calling for temperatures to fall below freezing in the coming days.
- Fresh snow visible along the coast in Metchosin
- Checked on exposed water lines, started up assistant house furnace to keep above freezing.
- Did some clean up of blown off roof shingles, broken gutters, pipe, etc.
- Ran derrick engine
- Cleared boat ramp
- Generator automatically shut down due to overspeed fault.
- Requested new log peavey to replace old broken one.
- Photos below of The Argent Daisy, a chemical tanker, passing by Race Rocks.