- Visibility: 15+ miles
- Wind: 0-5 knots East, later up to 20 from the West.
- Sky: sunny
- Water: calm
- I believe there are at minimum 3 elephant seals out on Middle Rock, perhaps 5.
- The seagulls continue their coupling and courting.
- Added 36.5 gallons to the tidy tank from the one remaining diesel barrel.
- It now has just under 82 gallons in it; should be good for a while.
- Scraped the rust off the empty barrel and spray painted it blue.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- One mostly empty eco-tour came by in the morning.
- Lots of small fishing boats around the reserve today.
- Only one passed through to my knowledge.