- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 5-10 knots West, later 0-5 South
- Sky: clear and sunny
- Water: calm
- Temperature: Just a match under 16C (60F)
- Got a better view of the tagged elephant seal today. The tag reads: 5086.
- Apparently she was born at Año Nuevo in 2011, the daughter of G2234, an 8 year old born at Año Nuevo in 2003.
- She was last documented at Race Rocks on April 22 2012.
- Took out all the remaining Canada Thistle with the weed-eater.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- Began painting.
- A couple of small pleasure craft came by today.
- One boat appeared to be only a few yards from the sea lions on South Rock.