- The 7:00 weather report.
- Visibility: 15 miles (later all the way to Mt. Baker!)
- Wind: 10-15 knots NE (later zero)
- Sky: overcast (later some rain)
- Water: calm with a 2′ surge
- I saw an American robin for the first time out here.
- With the sea lions definitively gone from the east part of the inner island I saw fit to remove that electric fence.
- I began reassembling said fence along the middle walkway to help combat the flood of sea lions who have recently begun to encroach upon the buildings.
- Tried to haul away the dead California sea lion but he is too heavy for me.
- Saw a handful of eco-tours.