- Visibility: 15+ miles
- Wind: 5-10 knots E
- Sky: clear
- Water: calm
- Another spectacular sunrise!
- About 8 elephant seals on Great Race today. Six or so on Middle Rock.
- A few of the younger e-seals (2 or 3 year old males?) spent much of the day play-fighting. Very entertaining to watch.
- We seem to be down from 8 nesting pairs of Canada Geese to 7.
- Observed a Giant Green Anemone (Anthopleura xanthogrammica) in the water. Very beautiful.
- Spent several hours dealing with various Canada Goose themed activities.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- Checked the tidy tank. 11.5″ of fuel remaining, down from 13.5″ on March 30th.
- A couple of pleasure craft came by today. One appeared to be anchored quite close to the sea lions on the North-West side of Great Race.
- Only one eco-tour came by today.