- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 5-10 knots West during the day, 20-25 W in the evening.
- Sky: clear and sunny
- Water: calm
- Ten elephant seals on Great Race.
- Three elephant seals on Middle Rock.
- A few of the seals put on a good display of water battles.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- Swept loose debris off the pathways.
- Ran the desalinator.
- Cleaning etc. in preparation for shift change tomorrow.
- Several eco-tours, pleasure craft, and fishing boats came by today.
Farewell to Race Rocks, and good luck to Laas!