- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 15-35 knots West
- Water: 2′ chop
- Sky: Partly cloudy
- 13 elephant seals on Great Race today.
- In the morning there was a lone California Sea Lion on Great Race fairly far from shore.
- More goose work.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- My coat now needs to be cleaned for the same reasons as the solar panels.
- One pleasure craft passed through Middle Channel today.
- Spied an attractive blue and white fishing boat to the north of the reserve.
- 6 loud DND blasts today.
- 10:40, 10:42, 11:50, 11:52, 13:57, 13:59