- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 25-30 knots West
- As I write this at 20:00 the wind has picked up to 35 knots
- Sky: cloudy, now raining
- Water: 4′ chop and whitecaps
- Gale warning in effect until tomorrow.
- 15 elephant seals on Great Race today.
- Some goose work this morning.
- Saw the HMCS Winnipeg out in the straight.
- Got a phone call today from Pearson College indicating that CBC All Points West was interested in interviewing me about my experience following Leicester’s Premier League win at a lighthouse on an island.
- They found out about me from a comment I had on The Guardian’s live blog.
- Anticipating a possible phone call from CBC Radio, I spent all afternoon near the phone, but nothing happened.