- Visibility: 15 miles with occasional fog interludes
- Wind: 20-25 knots NE, later down to 15
- Sky: showers
- Water: choppy, especially in Middle Channel where waves and current collided.
- The foghorn went off for a minute or so in the afternoon.
- Still lots of sea lions on and around the jetty.
- Lots of Canada Geese on the island.
- Yesterday at 21:30 the windspeed display showed 00.0 despite clear wind.
- It started working again sometime in the early morning.
- The usual chores.
- A few eco-tours came by in the afternoon.
- One of them was here when the foghorn went off.