- Visibility: 15 Miles
- Wind: 5-25 NE
- Sky: sunny
- Water: choppy, 2-4 foot swells
- Had a few ecotours and divers go by today, no visitors
- There has been a consistent number of bald eagles, cormorants and black oyster catchers the past few days.
- Elephant seal pups and mother are doing well. Still hanging around very close to the main house.
- A younger male started to approach the female today but Bernard (the dominant male elephant seal) was quick to assert his presence and drive the young bull off.
- Been able to see Mount Baker very well the last few days with the sunshine and clear skies.