- Visibility:15 Miles
- Wind: 20-30 NW
- Sky: Sunny with cloudy periods
- Water: Very rough, 1-2 meter swells
- Very little boat traffic today
- The youngest elephant seal pup is doing well, staying close to mom with a large male sleeping close by for most of the day.
- Saw a harbor lone seal on the east side of the island sunning itself.
- I’m back at Race Rocks for the rest of this month. Very happy to be here again (:
- A lot of DND blasting today. Every blast sends hundreds of birds into a frightened, flying frenzy and startles the sea lions off the rocks.