- A 30-35 knot N wind picked over night along with snow fall.Vertical North facing surfaces got some snow cover, everywhere else it blew off.
- Visibility was less than a mile in the morning with fog horn sounding.
- Seawater temp down to 8.5 C.
- cleared snow off lantern room window
- communications with Kyle and technician re desalinator problems
- communications with Kyle re diesel fuel level and delivery this week
- request for wood stove gasket cement.
- worked on cleaning and organizing in basement and consolidating obsolete items for removal
- DFO noted higher than normal seawater temps in Nov data set, requested that we take analog observations for the next five days to compare with digital measurements.