- Wind finally shifted to west, 25-30 knots becoming 15-20 after noon.
- 9 Canada Geese on Great Race in the morning
- Saw the large female elephant seal and Chunk on Middle rock in the morning and throughout the day
- One of the heavy blasts in the morning disturbed about 100 cormorants on the NE side of Great Race.
- I went off island before noon and returned before dusk
- Rebooted UPS in tower to restore communications in the morning
- Brought 2 empty diesel drums to campus and three old and worn gas cans for disposal
- Picked up plumbing parts to finish repairing rain water tank and picked up food supplies.
- DND blasting continued, less frequent but a couple very heavy blasts this morning