- Visibility: 10 miles in the morning, later 15.
- Wind: 5-10 knots North
- Sky: overcast and some rain
- Water: calm
- Just the weaner on Great Race today.
- He has a bit of a snotty nose. I suppose he has a cold?
- I encountered my first pair of aggressive Canada Geese today.
- Perhaps the nesting has begun?
- The Pacific Scout Pilot boat passed through Race Passage today.
- No eco-tours that I saw.
- Lots of DND blasting today.
- There were blasts at the following times:
- 10:38, 11:05, 13:18, 13:20, 15:19, 15:21, and 15:49.
- The first few blasts really startled the birds, especially the Pigeon Guillemots.