- Weather conditions worsen as the brunt of the storms come through. Large swell, with larger forecast for tomorrow.
- Two Ravens have been hanging around the reserve over the last couple of days. Seen again today near Camera 5.
- Juvenile Bald Eagle hanging about the island this afternoon as. Bird species have moved closer to the main island with the change in weather.
- There are currently 254 less Sea Lions in the reserve. This change has taken place over the last week.
- Attempt to install the new water pump in the keepers house. This has been a task requiring time and research. While water is still not running, we are working on it!
- With hours of daylight diminishing, generator use on the island has increased.
No marine vessels or visitors today