- Barred Owl in the reserve today. Its’ prey were found (one small bird near the lighthouse and a gull near the student house). Gulls and smaller birds were much fewer today.
- Juvenile elephant seal and accompanying adult seal returned today.
- South Seal Rocks is particularly crowded with the Stellers that have moved from other surrounding rocks.
- California Sea lion brand 8456 spotted
- Two tour boats
- One pleasure vessel
- 10 Canoers
- A helicopter flying in good range of RR
- Continuing to experience challenges with the water system. Next steps are to check the pumps and piping.
- Boat maintenance and clean out.
No visitors today.