Dec. 2015: This camera is off-line until further notice.
- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 0-5 knots North in the morning.
- From 15:00 onwards, 15-20 knots West.
- Sky: clear
- Water: calm
- The same eight elephant seals on Great Race today.
- Most of them spent a couple of hours in the water by the jetty.
- Lots more goose work.
- Disentangled a large amount of rope from various branches and kelp fronds.
- If you lost your rope, be careful! Animals can get tangled up in it.
- Second Nature.
- Multiple eco-tours.
- Kyle brought out a group of visitors in the early morning.