- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 5-10 NE
- Sky: clear
- Water: calm
- The fog horn went off from at least 4am-7am.
- Saw a great blue heron fly over the reserve around 11.
- Was unable to get a photograph though.
- 6 elephant seals on Great Race.
- Added most of a diesel barrel to the tidy tank.
- Ran the desalinator in the evening.
- The usual chores.
- Several eco-tours came by today.
- A sailboat glided peacefully through middle channel.
- One pleasure craft was observed travelling at a speed which was likely over the limit.
- A rather peculiar looking craft spent much of the daylight hours near North Rock.