- Visibility: 15+ miles
- Wind: 10-15 NE, later West
- Sky: overcast in the morning, sunny later on
- Water: 1′ chop
- Absolutely gorgeous skies all day long!
- Saw a California sea lion branded U601.
- Saw a Steller Sea Lion with a tumour on the side of his head.
- 3 elephant seals came to hang out on the island today.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- Noted the distilled water supply for Kyle.
- Began scraping the rusty diesel barrels.
- Several eco-tours today.
- One of them appeared to be too close to the sea lions in the jetty area.