- Sea was still quite rough, with a large swell. Weather cleared up with calmer winds and clearer sky. A warmer day all in all.
- Sea Lions were taking the opportunity to dry up.
- A lot of feeding has been taking place – many bones have been found around the island, as well as fish scales over the solar panels.
One tour boat and one pleasure vessel within the reserve.
- Commenced cleaning the buildings and other infrastructure.
- Adjusted the pipes running from a broken vent (on the roof) into the indoor composting unit. The pipe (meant for airflow into the unit) was rather, leaking water into it, causing malfunction of the system.
- Rewiring of the electric fence to the west of the island.
- Treated the water tank with chlorine, as one step towards addressing water issues.
- Trouble shooting remote controls for Cameras 1 & 5.
- Staff meeting this morning with PC, reporting the goings-on at RR.
- No visitors.