- Visibility: clear, 15 miles throughout the day
- Wind: 23-28 knots SW this morning, died down by noon
- Sky: mostly sunny with some clouds
- Water: rough this morning with 1 meter swells then calmed down throughout the day
- Lots of commercial vessels including a large logging barge
- No visitors today
- The male elephant seals continue to fight for dominance. Didn’t notice the smallest of the original 5 around today after he lost a fight yesterday against another adolescent. The winner of that fight got into it with one of the two large males and is still around but has some fresh wounds.
- Still one elephant seal pup here that has taken a liking to sleeping on the doorstep of my house!