- Visibility: clear, 15 miles throughout the day
- Wind: light breeze all day, NE
- Sky: overcast this morning with a bit of sun in the late afternoon
- Water: mostly calm, a bit choppy at times
- Didn’t notice much boat traffic today, a few eco tours/whale watchers went by
- No visitors today
- Group of 12-14 harbour seals on the south east rocks
- Five male elephant seals are still here
- Had a lone canada goose waiting diligently in the same spot from 8am until it’s mate came back around 2 or 3pm.
- I’m hoping the weather holds for the annual bird count to happen tomorrow, though there is rain in the forecast.