- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 10-15 knots N, later down to 5-10 N
- Sky: overcast, then a rather sunny afternoon.
- Water: 1′ waves, 3′ swell on the rocks
- A rather large sea lion encroachment today.
- I think the powerful swell against the rocks was driving them inland.
- 5 elephant seals on Great Race.
- One of them spent the day lying in the mud on the NE part of the island.
- The sea lion encroachment caused major fence discombobulation.
- Spent 1 hour resetting the fence.
- The usual chores as well.
- A few eco-tours came by today.
- A float plane flew over Great Race just after 15:00.