- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 0-5 knots South West.
- In the early afternoon, 15-20 knots North East.
- In the evening, 5-10 knots South East.
- Sky: clear and sunny most of the day.
- Water: calm
- The weaner returned for what I believe to be the first time since April 10th.
- She(?) spent the whole day snoozing on the ramp beside the jetty.
- One elephant seal went over to join the lonely muddy e-seal on the west side of the island.
- This made for a total of three elephant seals on Great Race today.
- There were six elephant seals on Middle Rock.
- I only saw one Short-billed Dowitcher today.
- Did some goose work.
- Hand pumped some diesel.