- Visibility: 15+ miles, Mt. Baker visible in the late afternoon
- Wind: 0-5 knots North, later up to 10-15 North
- Sky: clear and sunny
- Water: rippled
- Still only the weaner on Great Race.
- Very cute!
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- Various daily and bi-daily tasks.
- At least 4 eco-tours came by today.
- One of them was likely too close to the sea lions on the South Islands, as there was a stampede.
- One boat was definitely fishing within the Rockfish Conservation Area, but I was unable to identify any numbers on the boat, and I suspect they were First Nations, which would make it none of my concern.
- One sailboat wandered through in the early afternoon.