- Juvenile Bald Eagle seen feeding on its prey
- Small birds (including gulls) have been quite flighty given the number of eagles around.
- Animals have settled into their pre-storm positions.
- Steller with infected eyes seen again today high up on the rocks near camera 5. This is the only Steller we’ve seen come so far – up island.
- Seagull with a broken wing feeding on a dead seagull.
- Much calmer seas and winds today.
Two tour boats and one pleasure vessel.
- Repairing some of the storm damage, e.g. electric fence, ceiling leaks into the energy building (albeit temporary).
- Checking the water supply to the student house.
- Taken the opportunity of the break in the swell to fill the cistern.
No visitors today.