- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 20-25 knots East, later 5-10 NW
- Sky: overcast
- Water: 1′ chop
- The same three elephant seals on Great Race.
- Around 19:00 I came across two unfamiliar looking birds.
- While they could be Dunlins, they don’t have the appropriate black belly, and so my guess is that they are Short-billed Dowitchers.
- A few eco-tours came by today.
- There were six DND blast today.
- Two large ones at 11:33 and 11:35.
- Two medium ones at 12:40 and 12:42.
- Two small ones at 14:35 and 14:37.