- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 20-40 knots E, later S, W, and N.
- Water: 3′ chop
- Sky: overcast and rain
- Chuckles was gone all day.
- Chunk was hanging out under the water beside the jetty at 18:00.
- Cleared logs off the ramp.
- Final bit of tidying and packing in the main house.
- Typed out and sent off sea water data report for February.
- Conditions were unsuitable for a shift change today, as no boats were able to traverse between Race Rocks and the college.
- The HMCS Ottawa was out near Esquimalt today.
- Watched the Coho chug across the straight headed for Port Angeles in the afternoon.