- Light winds from the North East and calm seas. Great visibility.
- The alpha male Elephant seal is keeping himself between the other male and female occasionally issuing rumbling snorts of superiority from his inflated proboscis.
- The female and smaller Elephant seal continue to remain virtually inseparable, though obviously acutely aware of the males and their movements.
- Logs removed from jetty/boat ramp.
- ‘No load’ test carried out on battery bank ‘B’ to check validity of health test results performed yesterday. This indicates some maintenance of the battery bank is required.
- O-rings replaced and seals cleaned on pressure washer pump, one-way valves to be checked before reassembly.