- A calm bright day with light winds and clear sky.
- The female Elephant seal has been spotted on Middle Rocks. The two males and smaller Elephant seal remain on the main island.
- Surf Scooters and Pigeon Guillemots observed to the north of the main island.
- Whale spouts seen to the East of the rocks about 5nm out. Likely Humpbacks.
- Two whale watching boats. Though they both respected the speed restrictions in the reserve one came too close to the rocks and caused the Sea lions to stamped into the water.
- Several fishing vessels just outside the reserve.
- Photo voltaics and windows to main house cleaned.
- Rain-washed driftwood chainsawed into lengths for further rain-washing, splitting and drying.