- Visibility: 10 miles
- Wind: 15-25 knots NE
- Water: 2′ chop
- Sky: overcast in the morning, raining after noon.
- Observed several sea lions surfing and jumping arcs in the water by the South Seal Rocks in the afternoon.
- Chunk and Chuckles were both on Great Race today.
- The new female has moved to the bottom of the lighthouse stairs. She needs a better name.
- The fourth mum and pup, and the grieving mother, are still together along the path.
- Mum and pup still visible on Middle Rock.
- Chunk went into the water at 17:00.
- Stacked the collected driftwood by the tank hut to store for future firewood processing.
- Cleared logs off the ramp once.
- An ambulance helicopter flew over the islands at about 13:00.