- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 0-10 knots N
- Water: rippled
- Sky: sunny
- Chunk and Chuckles were both on Great Race today.
- Chuckles had several fresh cuts and scrapes on his back. My guess is he has been fighting with Chunk at night, although all the females are gone now, so mating seems to be irrelevant to the fighting?
- As far as I can tell, the weaner is still on Middle Rock. If the males leave it alone that will raise the odds of survival.
- Hauled some massive logs off the ramp.
- Removed half the old firewood in the west shed on the Energy Building and re-stacked closer to the main house. Replaced with newer firewood for curing.
- One fishing boat floated out by the jetty for a good while as the occupants admired the lighthouse tower. They left at a good slow speed.