- Visibility: 10 miles in the morning, 15 miles rest of the day
- Wind: 10-15 knots West
- Sky: overcast
- Water: 1′ chop
- 15 elephant seals on Great Race today.
- More Canada Geese on Great Race today.
- Several fierce battles ensued between resident geese and new geese.
- Cleaned some exterior windows on the student’s house.
- Applied 30 second spray to part of the student’s house.
- Scrubbed off the algae afterwards.
- Goose work.
- Kyle, his father, and Guy came out at 8:50 to drop off a weedeater and take a look at the old diesel transfer hose system.
- On their return they pulled up the lost buoys!
- 5 eco-tours came by today. Some of them seemed to be too close to the animals.
- A fishing boat and a pleasure craft also seemed to be encroaching a bit.
- The lost buoys were retrieved today.
- There was nothing significant attached to them.
- 4 DND blasts today.
- One huge blast at 11:01.
- Three big blasts at 11:03, 12:17, and 2:34.