- Strong gale force winds in the morning with showers and rough seas. Bright periods later with rainbows. Gale force winds dropping to a fresh breeze before a calmer evening.
- Fourth elephant seal seen on North East of the main island. This one seems much smaller, though it is difficult to tell at distance.
- The two males and female that have been here for a few days rehydrated, by taking dips in the ocean, at the jetty before returning to land.
- Birds found sheltered spots while sea lions either saw out the rough weather in the ocean or braved the rocks. If they could get up.
- Stripped and re-built pressure washer pump. Still not operating correctly.
- Oil leak to generator ‘B’ investigated and found. Part required to fix problem.