- wind NE 10-15 knots increasing to 20 later in the day
- 3 elephant seals remain on main island, both males and the moulting female.
- 2 pleasure craft
- 3 eco-tour including a US vessel From San Juan Island, Washington. One eco tour vessel appeared to be within 100 meters of sealions hauled out on the South Islands.
- talked we Chris re Race Rocks maintenance issues
- worked on re-installing rainwater storage tank. Installed two new cleanout caps on downspouts and added lanyards so that they can be opened but not removed. Added a 1 1/2 ” pvc ball valve at base of tank for a cleanout so that it is easier to cleanout the tank in place without having to cut pipes.
- Removed electric fence insulators from jetty to avoid snagging on boat lines and damage from storms.