- Visibility: 1 mile
- Wind: 5-10 knots NE
- Water: 1′ chop
- Sky: fog, rain most of the day
- Chuckles attempted to mate with the grieving mother on Great Race.
- Chunk appeared to be mating with the mother on Middle Rock.
- Lady, mum and pup still on Great Race.
- Continued cleaning in the Student’s House.
- Discovered a leak in the main house; positioned a bucket to catch the water.
- Did the old method of water sampling along with the regular one.
- One fishing boat passed through the reserve today. It appeared to be going too fast, but conditions were worsening rapidly, so it appeared they were just trying to get into harbour.
- The foghorn went off today from 12:37 until about 13:00.
- Discovered quite a bit of water on the floor in the entrance ways to the Energy Building. I checked for leaks in the ceiling but found none; I presume the water seeped in under the door. With near constant rain all day, the entire island is turning into one big puddle.