- Visibility: 15+ miles
- Great view of Mt. Baker and the Olympics today.
- There appears to be a very small fire across the water in Washington.
- Wind: 5-10 knots West, up to 20 in the evening.
- Sky: clear with a view clouds.
- Water: mostly calm
- The usual 15 elephant seals on Great Race today.
- I enjoyed watching them play on the ramp.
- Some of them just lie there and occasionally splash water onto their backs with a flipper. Very handlike those flippers of theirs.
- More weed whacking. Took out lots of the Canada Thistle.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- Investigated the pressure washer for future use.
- At least 5 eco-tours today.
- A few DND blasts today.
- The detonations occurred farther to the West than usual.