- Wind NE 20-25 knots diminishing to 15-20, sky mostly clear. Sea water temperature 8.3 C and continuing to decline.
- 3 eco tour vessels. One of them appeared to be getting much closer than the 100 meter setback requirement for viewing marine mammals.
- 1 pleasure craft. On approach from Victoria, the vessel appeared to be traveling well above the 7 knot speed limit inside of the reserve.
- Transfered 1 barrel of diesel to tidy tank
- Cleared ramp, chopped firewood
- Took inventory of diesel, propane, gasoline, and fresh water on island for month end report
- Phone and internet went offline in the evening, UPS overload again, rebooted and we are back online.