- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 0-5 knots SW
- Sky: overcast in the morning, sunny all day!
- Water: calm
- Beautiful day!
- Saw a California sea lion branded U33 (perhaps U?33)
- 16 elephant seals on Great Race today.
- A very tiny seal (though weaner sized, based on its coat a yearling) spent the afternoon on the rocks near the jetty.
- It had very little interaction with the bigger elephant seals, and then it swam away.
- 3 elephant seals on Middle Rock.
- Saw a hummingbird today.
- Ran the desalinator.
- Many eco-tours came by today. At least 10.
- Some of them appeared to be too close to the sea lions near the derrick.