- Wind NE 15 knots becoming SE up to 30 knots at night. Stronger winds down the the straight produced large swells that battered the NE side of race rocks and broke over jetty throughout the day.
- 2 Canada Geese landed briefly on great race
- Still no more sighting of female elephant seal
- Stocked up firewood supply in main house
- cleared ramp
- cut wood
- communications from tower went offline in the evening
- DND blasting continued however there were less blasts and they were much less loud. Smoke trails were coming out of the forest following the blasts instead of right on the coast as usual. This seemed to make a big difference in buffering the sound, it didnt feel like a car crashing into the house as it usually does.