- Visibility: 5-15 miles
- Wind: 5-10 knots SE, at times up to 18
- Sky: foggy much of the day
- Water: calm
- The elephant seals were down in the water near the jetty
- Saw 5 cormorants going on an adventure on a floating log.
- The usual chores
- I spied a rather official looking ship south of Race Rocks, but it wasn’t marked on the AIS marine vessel tracking website.
- It looked to me like a Canadian Coast Guard ship, though it was not the Sir Wilfred Laurier.
- A few eco-tours came by today.
- The Ogden Point Dive Boat was over near Middle Rock around noon.