- The 8am weather report.
- Visibility: 15 miles
- Wind: 1 knot West, slowly rising all day until 20-25 k W after 21:00
- Sky: overcast
- Water: calm
- Still the same 3 male elephant seals on Great Race.
- The two larger ones returned from the water in the morning.
- The weaner is still over by the base of the tower.
- The spotted harbour seal returned to play near the jetty.
- I collected up several muddy shingles from the middle part of the island.
- Removed one large log from the ramp.
- About 5 eco-tours came by today.