- Visibility: 15 Miles
- Wind: 5-10 N/NE
- Sky: cloudy in the morning then cleared up by afternoon
- Water: mostly calm
- Saw a few ecotours go by today
- Two workers from Environment Canada came by for a few hours to inspect the weather monitoring equipment on the top of the lighthouse.
- Kyle came out to deliver fuel and brought a student from Pearson college to see the island.
- There are now three other male elephant seals hanging around.
- The older elephant seal pup has been sleeping away from the elephant seal family (dominant male, female and weaner) for the last few days now and the other males are starting to become interested in it. I really hope they don’t attack it!