- Visibility: 15+ miles
- Wind: 5-15 knots West
- Sky: clear
- Water: calm
- Very nice day out here. Another lovely sunrise!
- Saw three branded sea lions today.
- California sea lion U615.
- California sea lion X656.
- Steller sea lion 311R.
- Also saw one California with a peculiar looking wound.
- Had to reattach the electric fence to the energy building.
- The sea lions had ripped the wiring apart.
- Compiled September seawater data and sent it off to Peter Chandler.
- Cleaned the solar panels.
- Gathered data for the month end report, compiled it, and sent it off to Kyle.
- Surprisingly not as many boats today.
- It looked as though they were distracted by whales (though I saw none).