- Visibility: 15 Miles
- Wind: 12-16 NE throughout the day
- Sky: sunny, very few clouds
- Water: mostly calm, a bit choppy
- Had one large eco tour boat full of passengers sneak up on me and yell “Hello” as a group. That was fun (:
- lots of large shipping vessels passing by including two huge logging barges
- still a decent amount of sea lions around
- there is another, smaller harbour seal pup hanging out now too
- Bernard (the elephant seal) is back!
- haven’t seen any canadian geese in a few days
- had more large DND blasts go off from Rocky Point that shook the house and startled birds today.