Winds of between 11-18 kts from the ENE. The barometer dropped to 101.2. kPa Winds tonight to 15kts, chance of showers. Strong currents in the reserve.
- Four tour boats, one speeding in the reserve.
- Three fishing boats.
- One dive boat.
- Humpback whales spotted to the East.
- Bald eagles still at North Rocks.
- Very active salmon feeding in the reserve.
- Plumbing featured heavily in today’s activities. We seem to have stopped the leak in the student’s house, but the system is now out of action as we had to remove the in-line filter for use in the keeper’s house.